The Comparison Program is a flexible benchmarking tool that has the capability to
function on many levels. It enables registered organisations to upload information for
local, regional, national and international comparison and provides a range attributes
- Online forums to aid regional data collection and program review
- Online input sheets and definitions
- Optional auditing of data prior to posting
- Embedded calculations for creation of performance metrics e.g.
- % asset value to replacement value
- Data confidentiality:
- Organisations are able to see their own data and compare it to average,
median, highest and lowest results within the data set
- Access to online tables and reports
- Trend data points
- Data filtering of comparative variables e.g. region, geophysical, degree of urbanisation
For more information about the Comparison Program please contact us.